Thursday, January 21, 2010

where is He

Today I was making a list of things I needed to get done. My list was from greatest to least significance. For those of you that have been praying for me lately, you know I have been struggling with life. Just life in general. Today as I was making my list, God asked where He would be on my life list. I just cried.

I love Jesus so much. But He has not been first on my list. To be perfectly transparent, He hasn’t been close to first. Why do we do this? I am trusting that I am not the only one. We have so much life to live…so many important things to do. And the giver of Life is at the bottom of our list. We try every way to justify it…but the truth is…there is no justification in putting the Savior of our souls anywhere but the top. Where is He on your list right now? At this very moment? Can you say without hesitation that He is #1. That nothing and no one comes before Him? If He is not THE LIST….your list needs to be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment