Thursday, January 21, 2010

can't see you

This morning started off a little rocky for me. I get up at 5:00 so I will have an hour to get myself together before the girls hop up. This morning Lily Beth decided that she would hop up at 5:15. So, everything I normally do…I was doing with a tiny helper. I was walking down the hall to her room to get her clothes - -she was a few steps behind me. I heard her tiny voice say “wait momma….I can’t see you…” I hadn’t thought about turning the hall light on so it was very dark. I stopped and said, “ I am right here Lil “ She was comforted by the sound of my voice…even though she could not see my face.

I get so frustrated with life because I want to know all the steps immediately. Most of the time the Lord only shows me one step at a time. Leaving me feeling like I am alone in the dark. When I have this feeling I call out to Him. He never fails to show me His light. He doesn’t hesitate to say I am right here child. Today, if you are feeling like you are alone on your path…remember…He has not left you. Even when you can’t see Him, listen for His voice. He is right there…

No comments:

Post a Comment