Thursday, January 21, 2010

what do i have

At lunch, I called to make a change to my cell phone account. I was talking to the nicest most patient At&t rep. She was asking me tons of questions and I was all kinds of confused! She said, “do you know what you have?” referring to my services. I said, “nope. I would love for you to tell me!” it was really funny! We got it all straightened out and now I know exactly what I have through At&t…whew.

I was thinking about my conversation and the question she asked me. I pay my bill on time every month, but I did not know exactly what I had, which got me to thinking about my Jesus. Do you know what you have as a Christian? Do you know that your place in eternity is secure? Do you know that Jesus came and died for your sins? Do you know that you have a Heavenly Father who loves you beyond all you can imagine? In John 4 we are reminded that He has gone to prepare a place for us so that we may be with Him in eternity. Do you know that the Savior of the world, the Creator of all the Heavens, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords is even at this moment preparing a place for you?

Do you know what you have in Christ?

No comments:

Post a Comment