Thursday, January 21, 2010

in unison

Last night we had choir practice – I really love going to choir! A few times last night, I just stopped and listened…and it was awesome! One of the awesome things to hear is when we all sing in unison. When we are doing just as we should, it sounds like one voice. Incredible. But if just a few people are off…it throws the song off.

As I listened and prayed the Lord showed me that my spiritual walk should be in unison with His perfect plan for my life. If I am seeking His face daily above all else, my steps and His plan will be one. I can assure you, that is not the case all the time. When I take my eyes off of Him – the paths become two. Today my prayer is that that my wants will match His will for me. I pray that my life will be in unison with His heart…

No comments:

Post a Comment