Thursday, January 21, 2010

oh the snow

I love the snow! Love it! One of my favorite things is when all the snow has fallen and everything is wonderfully white…before it has been tramped by animals and people. Yesterday I was looking at our yard thinking that it was a lot prettier before the snow had begun to melt. Then, the snow began again! Yay! I just stood in it and let it fall all around me…

The snow fall is a wonderful representation of how forgiveness works. We are as white as snow when we ask Jesus to be our Lord and Savior. All our sin is forgiven. The sin in our life tramples the beauty of Christ’s love. Then, we repent of our sin and just like the beautiful snow we got yesterday, we are forgiven…beautiful once again.

The wonderful news of Christ is that no matter how trampled your life is by sin, it can all be forgiven. All we have to do is surrender to the Savior and we will be as pure as the new fallen snow…

No comments:

Post a Comment