Thursday, January 21, 2010

fog

This morning was beautiful at my house! I walked out on my porch and just stood for a moment. Little crisp…and there was a fog laying across our pasture. It was like a painting.

As I drove into town, I noticed the fog clearing up. Just recently, the last month have not been living my life in reckless abandon to His throne. I have felt like there has been a covering on my worship. Have you ever felt like that? Like you are hindered by a heavy fog on your heart?

There is hope! Just as the fog lifted off the pastures this morning, the fog over I would say, the fog over my spiritual life has started to clear. Since about April, I have felt like I was living in a fog. I never stopped loving Jesus, but I you heart will lift also. When you are ready to see His face clearly…it will lift. When you run to Him offering nothing but sincere worship…the heaviness will lift. When the fog is finally gone…there He will be in all His amazing Glory - - sitting on His throne welcoming you into His awesome presence. Don’t let the fog take over your life… the clearing is not far ahead….

No comments:

Post a Comment