Thursday, January 21, 2010

freak flag

Do any of you have those people in your life that you would really like to be friends with? There is one lady that I know, and I would love to be her friend! She just shines the love of Christ and is always so put together…never a hair out of place. How some women do this…I have no clue. I have had the chance to talk to her a couple of times. And each time I make myself look absolutely ridiculous! I am usually pretty good at speaking to people, but for some reason I am sure that when I walk away from our conversations she is thinking “what just happened? Is that girl always like that?!”

I ran into her today at Wal-Mart and of course looked dumb, started an awkward conversation about nothing and walked away just laughing at myself. What in the world! I got in the truck and laughed some more! Then, I thanked the Lord whole-heartedly that even when I come to Him with strange questions, stuttering speech and concerns that might not really make sense… He understands even when I don’t. He will listen as long as I need Him. What a comfort! So, to all of you out there who have had these moments, let you freak flag fly high! God loves us just as we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment