Thursday, January 21, 2010

happy feet

Today I went out to see one of my clients. As I turned the corner, I saw that she was already standing. I said, “you are ready!” She said, “Ms. Nease I could tell it was you because you have happy feet.” For those of you who don’t know me very well, I wear high heels almost every day. I walk more quickly than a lot of people and my heels click on tile and make a really fun sound! I had no idea that my clients could tell me by that sound, but I guess they can!

As I thought about my feet I began to wonder what my spiritual feet sound like. Romans 10:15 reads, “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!" am I carrying the good news of Jesus to everyone? Next time you find your feet dragging, remember that your feet are beautiful. Pick up your step and get excited to carry His love to everyone you meet!

Have a happy feet weekend! Big hugs to each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment