Thursday, January 21, 2010

no momma...HERE

Last night after I got Claire bear to bed, I was running around the house picking up and getting things ready for today. Lily ran up to me and said, “momma the moon woke up…did you see it?” I walked to the door and looked out. It was in deed a beautiful moon. I told lily this, but she was not satisfied. She said, “no mamma…here.” She took my hand and walked me outside. We walked over to our big rock and she instructed me to stand on it. Then she said, “See that moon momma.” She wanted me to really stop and look at the moon. She took me to the best viewing place she knew and shared her sweet sight with me.

When was the last time you really stopped? We are all so busy…too busy to stop and enjoy His majestic blessings. I mean, did you see the moon last night?! It was breathtaking. He used Lily to make me stop and see how blessed I am. In the few minutes that we stood looking at that spectacular sight, I even let the pain in my headache fade away. For a moment I was still in the presence of His grace. If you haven’t stopped today, I would encourage you to do so. If you don’t think you have time, you are in greater need of a moment than you may realize…

No comments:

Post a Comment