Thursday, January 21, 2010

details

Yesterday I was talking (via email) with an old friend of mine. He brought a very small detail of a story I had told him forever ago. I could not believe he remembered such a tiny thing. On the way home I had a praise fest because I am so blessed with sweet friends!

God took that time to remind me that He knows all the details of my life. He knows it all. He has the hairs on my head numbered and calls me more precious than the sparrows. Some times I don’t pray for things because I think they are too small to pray for or about. I am wrong. There is no detail of your life that God does not care about. Bring it all to Him. Whatever is on your mind today, no matter the size, it is important to Your Creator. Give it to Him and let His Light shine in the details of your life….

And thank you old friend for showing me Christ’s love once again

No comments:

Post a Comment