Thursday, January 21, 2010

an exaggeration

A little while ago I was listening to someone tell a story. Now, I knew that parts of the story were exaggerated. Granted, it made the story better, but I kept thinking – why not just tell the story like it really happened.

I thought more about it at lunch. Then, I thanked the Lord that nothing, not one thing about Him is exaggerated. He created the heavens and the earth. He sent His one and only Son to earth, a baby born of a virgin. Jesus did live a perfect life free from all sin. Jesus did walk on water. He did heal the sick and make the blind to see. He died on a cross for our sin and three days later was raised to life. He is the Risen Savior. His word is active and alive. He is the Alpha, Omega, beginning and the end. He is the living water and all who drink from Him will never thirst again. Never and exaggeration needed – HE IS THE KING OF KINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment