Thursday, January 21, 2010

you belong with him

Yesterday a lady was in my office commenting a picture I have on my desk. The picture is of my oh so hot husband! My co-workers know the picture I am referring to!! It is my FAVE! As she was looking at my picture she said, “ you look like you belong with him…” I took that as a HUGE compliment!

After she walked out a question came on my heart. Do I look like I belong with Jesus? Can people tell I am a Christian? I can say honestly that some days I do not shine for Him. My question for you is does your life reflect His love? Do you live your life in such a way that people could say without hesitation that you and Jesus belong together? My prayer for my life today is this - - Lord today above all else, I want to shine for you. Help me live my life so that others question why I am different. Lead them to ask me why….and Lord when they do, give me the courage and boldness to answer…Lord today it has to be all about your Glory - -

I will be praying that for you today also! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment