Thursday, January 21, 2010

big arms

Last night John and I fell asleep on the couch. He had his arm around me. When I woke up and realized that we had fallen asleep, I started to get up. As I did, his arm tightened around me. I love that…

This morning as I was praying about some things in my life, God showed me that John’s arm around me was just one example of how closely He is holding on to me. God has His huge arms around us all the time. My faith has been shaky lately - but every time I try to move away, God’s arm tightens. He is not about to let me go. And He is not about to let you go either. Forget the old saying, “keep holding on…” you don’t have to. He’s got you. He’s got you wrapped up in His huge love and He is not letting go. Rest in that today.

Love you all so much

No comments:

Post a Comment