Monday, February 1, 2010

the storm

Good morning everyone! My goodness, I feel like I have not written in forever! I hope everyone made it through the storm sage and sound -

On Wednesday, we went to the grocery store to prepare for everything the weathermen said was coming. It was packed...absolutely out of control. When the storm hit Thursday and the power went out...I began to think of how everyone got prepared just as we were told to do. Then my heart sank - why is it that when the news told us to prepare, we did not hesitate. We took their word as truth. God has given us His Word, His Truth to read daily and prepare for the coming of Christ the King - - - and we do nothing. My question today is this - how prepared are you for the coming of the King? Are you taking His Truth to heart and preparing daily...telling everyone you know that HE is coming? If we will take a weathermans word as truth, why will we not accept the Risen Savior's promise to come again?

**continue to pray for all those without power. Also be praying as Central High, Marlow and many others are now facing life with very little water. pray restoration for the amazing electric company employees who are working round the clock to get our power back on**

No comments:

Post a Comment