Thursday, February 4, 2010

promise

Hi friends –

Last night I was making dinner and Claire was so unhappy. She was crying for her daddy. I said, “Claire bear, daddy will be home in about five minutes…I promise” She ran over to the door and just stood there waiting for him. She kept looking back at me for reassurance that he really was coming. “I promise Claire, he is on the way…”

I love that about my girls, the way they love John. Last night Claire challenged me to live my life waiting with such anticipation and excitement for My Father to get to me. Our hope is secure in the One who promises everlasting life…in the One who promises to return. Let’s be excited about it!


**Barrett**
He continues to stay off all oxygen and from what I am being told this is a very remarkable thing for his size and age
He is now starting to gain back some weight and almost back to where he started out
He is up to 7cc of milk (started out at 2cc) and scheduled to increase again today

No comments:

Post a Comment