Wednesday, February 10, 2010

shhh...

Okay, I have to set up the story for you! John is taking a bus driving class this week in Wayne America from 6pm to 10pm every night. So of course the girls are asleep when he gets home. This is hard on the girls because they are such daddy’s girls…both of them!

Last night Claire was crying for her daddy. Thankfully, he happen to call and check in. I handed the phone to Claire and told her to listen…daddy was on the phone. She looked and looked for him, but continued to cry. I said, “Claire bear…..shhh….listen…” she stopped crying and heard John’s voice. She leaned into the phone and just sat still, listening to every word he said. It was precious.

Then the Lord told me, “Meagan Beth….shhh…listen…” wow. I ache to hear the Lord. I look and look but most of the time, I do not stop running my mouth long enough to hear Him. It’s amazing what can happen when you “shhh…” I think I will try it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment