Friday, March 12, 2010

name

Hi friends –

Yesterday as I was reading through emails, I noticed that each person in my life refers to me as a different name. To list a few:
Meagan, Meggs, Meggy Lou, little bit, box girl, platinum x2, logozo, x-imus, large frame, Meagan Beth, John’s wife, Momma, Babe, Meggs Lozeau, Mezcan…well you get the point. As I thought through this, I thought about how I mean something different to each person in my life. Just like God. He is

Abba – El Shaddai – Resurrection – Savior – Shepherd – The Way – The Truth – The Word – Elohim – Adonai – Yahweh – Shalom – Alpha & Omega – Ancient of Days – Christ – The Deliverer – I Am – King of Kings – Protector - Immanuel – Lame – Messiah – The Rock – Redeemer – Jehovah Rohi – Jehovah Jireh – Jehovah Rapha – Lord of Hosts -

He is all that we need. Call His Name – He will answer…

No comments:

Post a Comment