Tuesday, March 23, 2010

i forget

This morning, I got off the treadmill and walked over to get the sanitizer spray stuff. I walked back to where I was and began to clean. Well, I walked back to where I thought I was. The guy next to me had left, so I just guessed. The only reason I knew I was cleaning a random unused treadmill is that the lady behind me started giggling. it was funny! So I just cleaned a few of them for good measure!

The odd part was that it took me all of 23 seconds to forget which treadmill I had been on. I mean really? How could i forget so quickly? Hmmm...

James 1:22 "Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. 23Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror 24and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like."

I am quick not only to forget my treadmill spot, but also to forget my Father's Word. Today, do not merely listen to the word, Live the Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment