Monday, February 7, 2011

All

The other night, I was trying to get Claire back to sleep. This is very common, as neither of my sweet girls sleep through the night. We were on the couch... I thought she was asleep so I eased myself up. She moved, so I paused laying half way on the couch and half on the floor! Can I get an "amen" from all of you, that have found yourselves in the most uncomfortable positions...doing everything to keep your babies asleep?!

Well she woke up and said "momma, lay with me" to which I replied "I am" still half on the floor. She said "momma , laaaayyyyyy with me!" she knew I wasn't fully on the couch. She knew I was already trying to get back in my bed. As I got all snuggled up on the couch with Claire snuggled sweetly next to me, I thought about how often I am just halfway living my life for Christ. And if I think He doesn't notice, I am so wrong. He wants it all. No half way. Everything. And why wouldn't I give Him that, He gave His all for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment