Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sunrise

Good morning friends...

My friend sent me a text this morning to tell me to look at the sunrise. I am sure it was beautiful, but I didn't look. I chose not to see it. The last 9 days my heart has been overwhelmed with a shadow. What's worse is that I am getting comfortable with my shadow.vi have fallen so far that I am not sure where to go now. I know Gods truth, but to let go of the fear my mind is holding is paralyzing. This is as transparent as I know how to be. And I am sharing because I know someone out there is avoiding today's sunrise. What I found this morning is that by ignoring the sunrise, I am avoiding the Risen Son in my life....so I will ask Jesus to come today and remove this shadow from my heart...and yours

No comments:

Post a Comment