Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's mine

So we are in the "it's mine" phase of life with Claire bear.  Everything  is hers. And if you don't know, wait about three seconds and she will tell you. Last night John told her that the digital camera was in fact, not hers...she was shocked and fell apart!  As I watched her throw her tiny fit I thought about how every single day I claim things that are not mine. Whether it be my money, my time, my family, my fibro....you name it, I claim it. When in all reality none of it belongs to me. If it is not directly from the Father I should give it up. If it is from Him,all of it goes right back in praise and adoration. It is not mine Lord... It ALL belongs to you. Today Lord my heart, my dreams, my pain, my fear, my joy. My praise, my gifts, my children,  my plans.... They are YOURS.

No comments:

Post a Comment