Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Heard

Morning sweet friends

Yesterday afternoon John and I were bringing in the groceries. He gets the heavy stuff, because he is manly and auper atrong and I get the not heavy stuff...works well!  I ask him to put the cases of coke and water on the bench in the entry way until the 4th. He kept bringing them into the kitchen. So I would move them. When he notice he asked why I was doing that. I told him why. Then he asked why I didn't tell him to do that! Oh goodness!! I explained that I had...he replied "if I had heard you, I could have saved a few steps" I really do adore him!

I got to thinkinv about how true that statement is in my life. If I would not only hear Gods voice, but listen to it, I would save myself a lot of strife. His plan may not always be shorter or easier but it is always more peace filled knowing you heard His call and followed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment