Monday, December 6, 2010

Spill

Good morning friends! Goodness, life is crazy isn't it. Whew.

Yesterday before we went to church, I spilled an entire cup of coffee. During Sunday school I did it again. Went to wal-mart, knocked about 10 bottles of lotion off the shelf. Really...can't make this up! As I was picking them up i thought, "I should have just stayed in bed this morning" God's reply to my thought ( yes he hears us even when we are not talking to Him) "if you had stayed in bed, you would have missed this moment with Me"

In this Christmas season when we are focused on all the stuff we have to get done....all the places we have to go....all the people we have to please...take time to hear Him. He is speaking to the child He loves, even when you are in the middle of the fourth mess you have made today...

No comments:

Post a Comment