Thursday, October 7, 2010

Foundation

Lily has been waking up every morning at 6. I know it is too early but I am treasuring our "make-up" time together. She is so inquisitive about each step. This morning she was particularly taken by the foundation. She wanted to know why we put it on first. I explained that it covers imperfections and also helps keep all of our other make up on for the entire day. She loved it, not as much as lip gloss of course!

On the way to work I was thinking about our sweet time together. The Lord prompted me with a question "have you laid your spiritual foundation this morning?" hmm. My life is founded solely and wholey on my Savior, but I do not remember that daily. I may take time to put foundation on my face, but forget to rake time to be thankful for His foundation in my life. His foundation not only hides imperfections, it make them disappear completely under the love and Salvation of His Son Jesus. How is your foundation this morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment