Friday, May 21, 2010

Warning

Last night I was, as I am sure a lot of you were, glued to my tv. Jim cantore was keeping me posted on the storms . I think I watched all night. my momma my three big sisters and my nanny all live in the hardest hit areas. They are all safe and without damage.  As  I watched twc, they kept replaying one scene again and again. It was the picture of a family coming out of their home. It took the reporters about two hours to finally say that the family had listened to the warnings and gotten in their safe room. I was so thnkful when they said that. I love people who listen to the weathermen and get in their shelters. As I lay down last night I thought about all the lost people in my life. Why do they not listen to The Father? Why are they waiting so long? Why do we as Christians wait until the last minute to seek shelter in Him? Stop waiting. seek His shelter at this moment....don't wait until the storm is right on top of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment